I've been busily decorating small trees and moving them around the house auditioning locations. My husband periodically hears glass tinkling and asks what I'm breaking. Hmphf! It's hard work moving those decorated trees. The snowman tree works well with the new lamp in the picture below. They moved to another possibly tentative location under the stairs later on last night. New pictures to be taken soon.
Can you see our new paint colors? My DH painted 2 walls in the dining room and we love the colors. (The colors are washed out. Think I need to give up and use another camera.) The moldings & baseboards are still on the list of things to do.
I received my new white Christmas tree today! It's partially fluffed and waiting for ornaments. I still have to get out our 9' tree and decorate it too. ugh.....
Awww, isn't this the sweetest Butterfly Award? Thank you Bridget, for presenting this to me. You can read Bridget's wonderfully witty blog at http://bigeeesblog.blogspot.com/.
The rules for this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 10 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
My 10 nominee's for the Butterfly Award are:
- Susan at http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/
- Gloria at http://wwwhappytobe.blogspot.com/
- Lynne at http://lynnesgiftsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/
- Tam at http://gypsycorner.blogspot.com/
- Lynette at http://lynetteslam.blogspot.com/
- Buffie at http://buffiesblaaaahg.blogspot.com/
- Melissa at http://melissasheartandhome.blogspot.com/
- Deb at http://lavenderchick.blogspot.com/
- Ann at http://ann-jamesaskeltonyahoocom.blogspot.com/
- Kristen at http://kristenscreationsonline.blogspot.com/