Pink Saturday!
Welcome to Pink Saturday! A sweet Lladro figurine is my contribution to Pink Saturday this week. Pink Saturday is hosted by Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.
Isn't this young woman chatting on her pink telephone just too adorable?!? The bottom of her dress has the sweetest pale pink band and I love the slightly prissy expression with the position of her hands and feet. Her dog is waiting patiently for her to get off the phone.
She was a service anniversary award from AT&T many years ago. I was so thrilled when I received her!

Please visit Beverly's blog for the list of the other Pink Saturday participants.
Enjoy!
Diane
My Blog List
-
Audubon Zoo New Orleans July 2014
-
I have neglected my blog! Thought I would try to get back to blogging at
least once a week by posting some of my favorite pictures.
This one was made in...
12 years ago
-
12/20 Outdoor Wednesday # 467
-
It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday”
*HERE*
1. *POST *your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on you...
8 years ago
-
Fall In Love With Texas Blog Tour
-
Welcome to the Fall In Love With Texas blog tour! If you're visiting for
the first time, welcome! I'm Andrea, and my husband and I live in a 1926
Tudor-sty...
7 years ago
-
RIP Our Sweet Ann
-
Dear Friends,
It is with great sadness that I must let you all know that Ann passed away
peacefully in her sleep yesterday morning. She physically felt goo...
15 years ago
-
SCARY HALLOWEEN TABLESCAPE BOO--BOO
-
Isn't it spooky and a little great when the colors of Halloween are the
orange color everyone is after for their decor...who knew....
The special little...
11 years ago
-
-
-
Almost the New Year and Going Private
-
Hello Everyone,
It is so hard to believe that it is almost time for the New Year. Can you
believe it? 2015 went by at record speed for me.
I have take...
10 years ago
-
-
A Huge Milestone For The Backyard Garden & Adorable Sleeping Bees
-
Welcome to the 923rd Metamorphosis Monday! It has finally happened, a day I
thought might never come! The weeding is finally, finally complete! If
you’ve b...
1 day ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Meet Madame Bushka
-
Our tenth and final cat for this household. Well, unless we build a huge
mansion. Never say never. She was adopted on Sunday, May 21, 2017 (her
"gotcha...
9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Keep On Laughing....
-
For me it's #17 & #19 😏
More laughs
5 years ago
-
Fall Gatherings
-
Welcome. I am so happy that you stopped by. My garden gate is always open
for you to come in and sit and relax with a cup of tea for a few minutes. I
...
8 years ago
-
-
-
-
'Tis the Season..
-
Hello everyone! I found a little time in my week to post, and thought
that since it's December...I would share a tiny bit of Christmas decor.
As I ...
1 year ago
-
-
On the twelve days of Christmas, My true Love gave to me.....
*December 14, 2009*
Dearest Dave,
I went to the door today, and the post man delivered a par...
12 years ago
-
-
BEAUTIFUL DECEMBER
-
I'm popping in--as they say on Instagram Stories-to give you a
quick synopsis of the month. I don't have much time so you won't have to
read the norm...
6 years ago
-
GREEN.....
-
HAPPY...
When I awoke this morning, there was an atmosphere of celebration in the
castle...the staff was preparing for the big St. Patrick's Day Party! In ...
14 years ago
-
-
-
KITCHEN AND VILLAGE CHRISTMAS DECOR
-
Christmas decor in the kitchen begins with candy hanging from the
chandelier.
Read more »
About the Author: Grandmother of 6, Laurie's favorite places to...
7 years ago
-
-
Our yard is bursting with color!
-
The azaleas and dogwood in our yard are in full bloom!
We still need to freshen the pine straw,
but the flowers are gorgeous!
Don't you just love the lace...
13 years ago
-
-
Welcome First Day Of Fall - Sharing the Shop Entrance
-
The first day of fall, where has the summer gone to? We've been in the
upper 90's all week, hard to believe fall is here and yes those cold days
of winter ...
9 years ago
-
Spooky Halloween On The Porch
-
[image: Spooky Halloween On The Porch]
Halloween is kind of a big deal around here. I live in a fabulous
neighborhood where a lot of the houses decorate...
1 day ago
-
-
When One Door Closes
-
Note: If you are looking for Foodie Friday and Everything Else, the link
party has been permanently retired. Thanks for all of your support over the
years...
8 years ago
-
-
A NEW WAY TO JOURNAL: COLLAGE JOURNALING
-
I have a new way to journal for my personal growth and wellbeing... to
overcome resistance.
I posted a vlog here on my Substack so you can peek inside m...
1 year ago
-
-
-
Bold & Beautiful Colors: It Was All Yellow
-
With springtime about to bloom, I am inspired to start incorporating daring
colors that have been dormant throughout the last few months. While blue
and...
4 years ago
-
-
-
Simple Things
-
Simple Things.
I have found as time goes on, I really appreciate the simple things in
life. Those little things that we take for granted. For example.
...
10 years ago
-
June 15, 1998 - April 15 2013
-
Beautiful, beloved Princess. I will love and miss you forever. My heart
has a huge hole in it without you and I cry every day.
13 years ago
-
-
Hey guys...gosh it has been a long time since I have done this....life sure
goes by fast and time waits on no one....kids grow up...lots of
weddings....lot...
11 years ago
-
-
Summer is in Full Swing
-
Oh, the summer night
Has a smile of light
And she sits on a sapphire throne.
~Barry Cornwall
What a wonderful image to paint. As we enter July here in th...
16 years ago
-
With Dignity And Honour
-
The next adventure on my stay in England (for the first day click here) was
to take the train up to Leicester so I could see the new final resting
place of...
10 years ago
-
My Heart is Broken
-
It is with a heavy heart and a lump in my throat that I share the news that
my beautiful Duchess passed away last night.
She gave us so much joy ...
15 years ago
-
-
Cloud reflections
-
Clouds reflected everywhere! Also seen on Through My Lens Monday, Blue
Monday, Tuesday’s Wordless Wednesday, Wordless Wednesday, Little Things
Thursday, ...
2 years ago
-
-
Scaaaaaarrrrry! or Where I've been Hiding! ;-)
-
Greetings!
Remember me?
Remember this gas lantern from my pink post?
Handsome, isn't it?
Bear that in mind as I show you what I've been doing.
Th...
11 years ago
-
-
Style Showcase 365
-
Hi friends! The spooky month is here and many are decorating for Halloween.
I only do fall, but here's some inspiration for you. Today, on Style
Showcase...
6 hours ago
-
-
-
-
A Guide To Bedroom Decorating
-
[image: Guide To Bedroom Decorating]
When decorating a bedroom, keep in mind that the end result should produce
a disitnct and memorable impression. Color...
13 years ago
-
Amazon Prime Big Deal Days 2026: My Favorite Home Finds on Sale
-
Hello friends! It’s time for one of the biggest sales Amazon holds all
year. I’m excited! I like to start my holiday gift shopping during Amazon
Prime Big ...
17 hours ago
-
Dipping My Toe Back in the Water...
-
I am mustering up the courage to start my blog again. It's amazing how
rusty I feel. With all of the new amendments and attachments, I sure hope
I can ...
13 years ago
-
-
Weekly words to live by.
-
[image: Weekly words 9 3 2023]
3 years ago
-
33 comments:
a beautiful lladro figurine!
Happy Pink Saturday...have a great weekend!
Diane, congrats on your many years of service and the chance to finally have this beautiful piece. She is wonderful. Happy Pink Saturday. hugs ~lynne~
What a nice gift...and to get exactly what you liked...no generic pen & letter opener here..LOL
Lovely story about your well-earned award. Congratulations and Happy PS!
Lana
Just beautiful Ilardo girl..one of my favorite but so expense...I have some christmas bells from them...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Oh, she is beautiful, and she does look like she is a little prissy. I love her. laurie
Congratulations on your long awaited award....she is lovely well loved treasure....
Mo :-)
That figurine is very cute!! She looks like she loves talking on the phone :-)
Monica
What a beautiful Lladro figurine and certainly a great service anniversary gift. Maybe I should send this blog entry to our CEO as a hint :o)
Have a wonderful day,
Tam
Beautiful figurine! So precious!...Debbie
Hey Diane... What a perfect little lladro figurine for today’s post... She is just adorable and you are so right. Her little prissiness is cute as can be... Loved it
(((HUGS)))
Donna
What a beautiful piece...I love Lladro pieces...they are so soft and feminine...how beautiful for you to have this lovely lady to make you smile!
Happy Pink Saturday!
;-D
This is darling and so feminine and sweet.I bet you were thrilled.How is your floor today?Better I hope...Ann
This is darling and so feminine and sweet.I bet you were thrilled.How is your floor today?Better I hope...Ann
She's beautiful!
Such a sweet, pretty figurine!
Have a Happy Pink Saturday!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Just beautiful!
Lladro is one of my all time favorites. I have a ballerina that I've had since I was a teen.
Happy PS! :)
Well AT&T has style! LOL) Good for them...I believe that is such a wonderfully personable gift to give...:)
It is easy to see why you cherish her so!
What a perfect gift from your company.
I love that Lladro figure. I have one just like it, a present from my sister.....Christine
Beautiful lladro figurine!
Happy pink Saturday!
Blessings,
Virginia :)
The figurine is just adorable. I've always admired Lladro because the coloration is so subtle.
Your Lladro is exquisite, and what a wonderful award. I know it must be a treasure to you.
Happy Pink Saturday, Diane.
She's so elegant!
Hi Diane!
Your Lladro is beautiful--and so approriate for working at AT&T!! A good friend of mine has some of them--they are lovely.
I was sorry to read about the little flooring mishap!! BUT I was giggling like crazy as I read how you concealed the damage until the next day! A girl after my own heart!!
Happy PSat!!! Dana
What a wonderful gift...she's lovely! :-) Susan
You have another well-deserved award waiting for you dear..Ann
That is a wonderful gift....better than a jar of jam, which I got once. Happy Pink Saturday, hugs
She's just beautiful..what a wonderful gift. Happy belated Pink Saturdat..have a great week.
Don't you hate when that happens? Girl I hope you remember where you saw the artichoke candleholders. They sound awesome.. I'll be posting some new pictures of the shop soon.. Merchandise is arriving almost daily again.. lots and lots to see. :-)
hugs ~lynne~
Diane, I just remembered I have an arichoke in the shop that a candle fits into.. I'll have to shoot you a picture on Thursday.. If I forget ..don't hestitate to remind me.. have to go help the grandson.. bless his heart he's sick..
hugs ~lynne~
Hi Diane,
I LOVE your sweet pink lady. What a wonderful award - I am sure well deserved!
Thanks for stopping by to say hi - it's so nice to meet you!
Blessings to you,
Kymber
Wonderful Gift!! That's really Awesome
Post a Comment