Diane, these are absolutely adorable..if a person can't smile at this..then they have "major" problems..lol.. I especially loved the praying dog..hope all is well with you this w/k..hugs ~lynne~
Thanks Diane! Love your doggie post, so cute!! I don't know what I would do without my Sassy. I'm sure you feel that way too! Talk to you soon, Kristen
From one pet lover to another... I loved this post! Puppies can bring a smile to my face even on the darkest days! Loved all the pics! Thanks for the smile!
Awwwww...I loved each and every pic!! I must say I liked the first one the best though since I have a Bassey! :-) The quotes are SO true! I have 3 dogs and would have more if dh would let me! lol Laura
Diane - what a great post! You can't help but smile. MY favorite quote is from Will Rogers..."If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Hi Diane, I'm glad you liked the pictures of the snow.. I don't think Miss Scooter would be as anxious to go out this evening to play in the snow. She went to the groomers today and doesn't have as much hair, so she's quite the snuggle bunny....hugs ~lynne~
Hi Dianne,I found your way over here today from Laurie's Bargain hunting,your title made me come.I'm a big animal lover,closest with dogs but they are all good.Loved this post,great way to start my day reading that,thank you. cyndi
Those dogs and puppies are absolutely adorable! We have had 2 cockers and that could almost tempt me to get another one! BUT, we have grandchildren now, so that will do! Linda
Oh Diane...I missed this post somehow...I love it! It is so true, isn't it? I hope you are having a good week. I got a brother for your plate!! lol Now I'm hunting those nice Regency Spode plates! Still lovin' it and the jar!!...hugs...Debbie
It's my first time here and I love it! Your pups are smoochable~ We have 4 and 3 grandpuppies that I keep all the time. I love finding fellow animal lovers :) puppy hugs~ Robin Rane' All Things Heart and Home
super cute! I am a dog lover tooo!!! We had cocker spaniels as a kid I looooove them! and your "cheif" reminds me of my "harley" who is a westie mix!! All you are missing is a doxie!!
My Christmas List: PART ONE
-
So it seems like everyone is doing a Christmas list of goodies from around
the internet. I often find them helpful, but know what sort of work goes
into on...
Merry Christmas Everyone...
-
I haven't posted for a long while, however I do still read many of the
blogs.
Just wanted to wish all of my readers and friends a very,very
*MERRY CHR...
Our yard is bursting with color!
-
The azaleas and dogwood in our yard are in full bloom!
We still need to freshen the pine straw,
but the flowers are gorgeous!
Don't you just love the lace...
Mosaic Monday Change
-
*Just a reminder: Judith, of Lavender Cottage, will be taking over Mosaic
Monday beginning this Sunday. She will be posting around 2:00pm EST. *
*An...
Fall Decor For The Kitchen
-
[image: Fall Decor For The Kitchen]
As you all know, I love my kitchen. Since our family
room/kitchen/breakfast room is all one long space at the back o...
When One Door Closes
-
Note: If you are looking for Foodie Friday and Everything Else, the link
party has been permanently retired. Thanks for all of your support over the
years...
To Lisa In Indiana....
-
You left a comment on a post I created in 2007. I am not posting on this
blog anymore, but I do get notified if there is a comment. My new blogs
are:
www...
June 15, 1998 - April 15 2013
-
Beautiful, beloved Princess. I will love and miss you forever. My heart
has a huge hole in it without you and I cry every day.
-
Hey guys...gosh it has been a long time since I have done this....life sure
goes by fast and time waits on no one....kids grow up...lots of
weddings....lot...
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
Blue Monday - Blue Gift
-
Hello! Welcome to *Blue Monday!* For complete instructions, just click here.
Please leave a comment for me; I guarantee that I'll visit and leave one
for y...
Dipping My Toe Back in the Water...
-
I am mustering up the courage to start my blog again. It's amazing how
rusty I feel. With all of the new amendments and attachments, I sure hope
I can ...
43 comments:
Diane, these are absolutely adorable..if a person can't smile at this..then they have "major" problems..lol.. I especially loved the praying dog..hope all is well with you this w/k..hugs ~lynne~
Oh Diane this is so totally YOU.And of course my fav is the one with the little bitty,bird lover that I AM.haha.I truly enjoyed this one...Ann
Awwwwww... this was just too damn cute. I cannot wait to get my puppy on April 6th!!!!!!
Justine :o )
Dang! Now I want a little dog. LOL. Too cute. Love this post. I will hold off on the dog. The cats won't appreciate it. :)
...and you know what.. it worked.. THIS really made me smile.. they are sooo cute!! :-) LOVE the sayings too!
Have a great day!
Monica
Hi Diane..this just proves what I already knew...dogs ARE smarter than us humans! Loved this post...;-)Bo
I especially like the $21 in dog money line! lol
It put a smile on my face too! What precious pictures and what wonderful quotes. Thank you for sharing. laurie
This put a smile on my face too! Thanks for sharing - Chloe having a whiny puppy night so this was good to read.
Robin
Thanks Diane! Love your doggie post, so cute!! I don't know what I would do without my Sassy. I'm sure you feel that way too! Talk to you soon, Kristen
OH Diane what a fun and great post girl!! loved all the pixs...thanks for sharing,,hope you have a great day dear friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
The messages may make us laugh but there's truth in it. he pictures of the puppies are so sweet.
I haven't ventured out to the world of scrap booking...yet :-) Those stars are just displayed on glasses.
Thank you for sharing that sweet message today! It DOES put a smile on the old face here, too!
Have a great week. Dana
It put a smile on my face too.
Such a lovely post, Diane! Thanks for sharing...Christine
From one pet lover to another... I loved this post! Puppies can bring a smile to my face even on the darkest days! Loved all the pics! Thanks for the smile!
These are all true, true, true!
I've never seen the one about the psychiatrist before :)
Awwwww...I loved each and every pic!! I must say I liked the first one the best though since I have a Bassey! :-) The quotes are SO true! I have 3 dogs and would have more if dh would let me! lol Laura
What a beautiful, sweet blog you have. I've enjoyed my visit so much. Love the precious puppy photos. Loved it all.
thanks Diane for sharing these adorable pics. I love dogs I have 2. My kids have dogs as well. Linda
LOVE the pictures and the sayings are so true....what a great post....
Hugs,
Mo ;-)
To cute and they did put a smile on my face!!
Thanks for sharing ~
Diane - what a great post! You can't help but smile. MY favorite quote is from Will Rogers..."If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Hi Diane, I'm glad you liked the pictures of the snow.. I don't think Miss Scooter would be as anxious to go out this evening to play in the snow. She went to the groomers today and doesn't have as much hair, so she's quite the snuggle bunny....hugs ~lynne~
Hi Dianne,I found your way over here today from Laurie's Bargain hunting,your title made me come.I'm a big animal lover,closest with dogs but they are all good.Loved this post,great way to start my day reading that,thank you.
cyndi
AWE....so so cute!
SOOOO CUTE!
Those dogs and puppies are absolutely adorable! We have had 2 cockers and that could almost tempt me to get another one! BUT, we have grandchildren now, so that will do! Linda
This is great Diane! I love the quotes and the photos are fabulous!!!
So glad you like it!!! Love these photos!!! Laurie
Adorable post! Thanks, Diane.
They are so cute!
Oh Diane...I missed this post somehow...I love it! It is so true, isn't it? I hope you are having a good week. I got a brother for your plate!! lol Now I'm hunting those nice Regency Spode plates! Still lovin' it and the jar!!...hugs...Debbie
How could you not smile looking at those adorable pictures. Dogs RULE! Loved it.
Diane.. come on over darling, I've got plenty of strawberries to go around..and brownies too!!
hugs ~lynne~
Loved the photos! Very cute :)
It's my first time here and I love it! Your pups are smoochable~
We have 4 and 3 grandpuppies that I keep all the time. I love finding fellow animal lovers :)
puppy hugs~
Robin Rane'
All Things Heart and Home
super cute! I am a dog lover tooo!!! We had cocker spaniels as a kid I looooove them! and your "cheif" reminds me of my "harley" who is a westie mix!! All you are missing is a doxie!!
Hugs!
Tracey
That bowl of boston terriers would melt my mom's heart. She has one that she loves more than anything on this earth. I loved this post.
Cute, cute! Made me smile! :-)
The pic of the cat and the dog ...priceless!!!
Sweet, sweet, sweet! Absolutely delightful ~ thank you for sharing!
Oh man, this is going to make me want a dog! I am adding you to the front of my blog! I don't want to miss another several posts again!!
Post a Comment