Monday, January 12, 2009

The photo tag...

I've been tagged by Lynne at Lynnes Gifts from the Heart to play a game of Photo Tag. The rules of this tag are quick & easy:
*
1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
*
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
*
3. Explain the photo.
*
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!
*
Hmmm, this is going to be interesting!

Awww, this is a picture of Bailey's brother Amos. I adopted Bailey from Furry Friend's Rescue.org when he was 8 weeks old. Liette handled the adoption for his mom and the 4 puppies and is such a wonderful person. She let us go to her house every couple of weeks to hold the puppies till they were 8 weeks old and could go home with us.

*
Here's Baby Bailey! He grew up to have a wavy reddish gold coat and looks a little like a small golden retriever.

*
Sister Allie looks a lot like her mom!

*
Brother Alberto had the most Chihuahua "look" of the 4 pups.

*
Mom Annie is such an angel. I would have taken her in a heartbeat! She went to a great home and goes to work with her mom at a senior assisted living center every day. She was a 7 lb Pekinese, Pom?, Chihuahua? mix. Bailey weighs about 23 lbs, dad must have been a big guy, huh?

*
Bailey now...
*
You can visit Lynne's blog at http://lynnesgiftsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/.

Yikes, I forgot to tag 4 people to play photo tag! I'm tagging:
Bridget, http://bigeeesblog.blogspot.com/
Gollum, http://designsbygollum.blogspot.com/
Kristen, http://kristenscreationsonline.blogspot.com/
Melissa, http://melissasheartandhome.blogspot.com/


Diane

15 comments:

~♥~ Monica S said...

Aw... my heart melts.... they are all so cute!!!

:-)

Monica

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oh my! What a cutie! It's almost like that scene in ET where he's hiding among the stuffed animals! Precious!...Debbie

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM Diane..your Bailey Boy is so cute..I miss having a dog so much..hope all is well in your world today..me I have been so busy cleaning this pig sty up..boy I hate it when life get in the way of what I want to do..I did go to Second Sunday swap meet and oh girl the stuff they had this month WOW!! got me some new treasurers..now I need the time to display them..I might go to Texas for a few days..my great grand daughter is back on life support again..poor thing just can't breath on her own..she has another heart surgery yet to do when she is 3 months ago..so will be in that hospital a long time..hugs and smiles Gloria

Bo said...

Oh, what a sweet 4th photo of Amos...Your Bailey has a most smoochable face! ;-) Bo

Bridget said...

Bailey is such a pretty fur baby!
Fun tag!

Melissa Miller said...

HI Diane,
Awww! If these are not the cutest pet photos ever! They need to be entered in a costume contest for doggies.

Thanks for the tag! I got it from KD and Chari as well. My photo is my sisters dog. I plan on posting it soon and doing a pet post in memory of my
beloved Shih-stus along with it.

Have a good one.
~Melissa :)

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

AWWWW, how precious! laurie

Tootsie said...

doesn't get much cuter than that!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being tagged.You really love your dogs like I love my birds,huh?My daughter loves dogs.At any given time she has 5-10 dogs.Inside and outside dogs.Mostly chiuauaus.She lost one of her favs just last nite.Poor baby.But soooo much love comes with them,huh?...Ann

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Diane, You got me! I'll post soon. Your pictures are so cute, I have no idea what mine is yet....I'm a little scared!lol! Thanks for taking a look at the frames. I am looking for some cute pet and garden things,those are both great ideas! I have made a few more frames that I plan on posting later. Kristen

Bridget said...

LOL I thought we were getting off scott free. Okay, I'll probably not get around to it for a few days but poke me if I forget!
Bridget

Tootsie said...

hey! got your comment about planting and posting the geraniums....you bet your skinny little bottom I will! I know some may not know what some of the different seeds look like...and some seeds need to be covered...others don't...some are ...well you get the picture...each time I do some ...I plan to post it...if I can keep the camera clean..hee hee! My seeds should be here soon I hope!

Chanda said...

I stumbled over here from somewhere, glad i did. I love all the pics of your little fury friends. Thank God for people who love their animals and thank you for helping so many. you are an angel.
Shanda

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM Diane...hope all is well in your world today..boy did we have a heat spell or what?? it was like a spring day yesterday and today..Now this is what Calif is suppose to be like..Len is off to Reno for 2 days DR. appointments YAHOO!! I have the house to myself now this is what I like to call my vacation time..no cooking..and just doing what I want to do..like taking a nap...geting up to go take a nap.Ha ha!! hugs and smiles Gloria

nikkicrumpet said...

So adorable...aren't pooches the best thing in the world...and hey you celebrated "dress up your pet day" and didn't even know it!!!

My Blog List